welcome.
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
cheers.
I'm waiting for my boat to sail by,
to carry me towards the end of the ocean...
Looking for someone...
♥Yoh
Y I Z H E N
she is the one and only
Yizhen. Yizhen sometimes also goes by the name
Yoh.
Yizhen is 20 in the year 2010 but will be 21 at 0000 07092009. Yizhen is currently working part-time bartender (come look for me for a free drink?) but looking for a full-time job. Yizhen enjoys reading comics and watching anime.
12:56 PM
Monday, November 03, 2008
Bored as usual....
I can't believe that I am going to think back about the time I use to be in polytechnic after I graduate. Because I suppose it will be the most tedious years of study that I will be recalling in the years to come. Because I met a serial backstabber, noisy chit chatters, irritating assholes, high-pitched dolphin and annoying sea lion. How great can my poly life be? I doubt there will be other people that have the same ordeal as me. (Expect for my buddies in poly) Well, I do have good experience too, but that's when I am with my buddies. Although, I am relaxed when I am around them but they are not always there you know. As sooner or later they will walked their own way once we graduate.
Well, now I'm alone at my workspace as I totally have no mood to work on the project. Actually, it makes no difference, because I don't work much when they are here too. Hopefully, I will be too bored that I will start doing somethings. Today, is monday and is one of my team mate's birthday. So she "applied" her leave from the project leader. So she didn't turn up this morning. However, my project leader got alleged for some reasons that we are still not sure what is causing it. (We suspect that it is the pimple cream that is behind all this!!) Another team mate is working with the buddies at other workspace. Left the handicap that is having morning lessons. So its all left with me and a big table with a stack of mathematics book. How lucky I am!
I am waiting for my break right now.